The Housing Authority of Bexar County will follow Center for Disease Control (CDC) recommendations with our Staff, any outside contractors, and all residents/clients.
Please be aware that all agency buildings/properties will require that you:
- Wear a mask
- Follow proper social distance guidelines
- Complete a set of screening questions
Additionally, HABC will be implementing the following measures for Bear Springs Apartments and Remigio Valdez Apartments.
Effective until further notice, HABC will implement the following precautions to protect its residents:
- Closure of all property management offices and community rooms except by appointment; residents should email or call
- Work orders will require additional troubleshooting via phone calls
- Existing repayment agreements may be extended, when necessary, on a case-by-case basis
- Recertification deadlines will be extended
- Rent payments should be made by mail or placed in an envelope in the drop box; absolutely no cash.
- Resident phone contact recommended to aid in registration and related verifications.
- Pest control services will be conducted on the exterior of the buildings and common areas
- Pest control services will temporarily be suspended in resident units.