Veterans Affairs Supportive Housing

The HUD-Veterans Affairs Supportive Housing (HUD-VASH) program for homeless veterans combines Housing Choice Voucher (HCV) rental assistance with case management and clinical services provided by the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) at VA medical centers and community-based outreach clinics.

Homeless veterans are screened by the VA and then referred to HABC. A total of 228 vouchers have been allocated for the program, and are being used to assist Veterans and their families.

To start the referral process, you can contact the local HUD-VASH office at 210-616-9915.

You can also visit them at the Bluff Creek Building at 4201 Medical Dr. Suite 280, San Antonio, TX 78229.

For more information, please contact or 210-225-0071.


Common Veterans Affair Supportive Housing Questions


No data was found