Show and leases apartment units to qualified applicants based on property rental criteria. Apply property marketing requirements. Additional duties or job functions that can be performed safely may be required as deemed necessary by the property manager.
Completes lease form or agreement and collects rent and deposits.
• Responsible for insuring target apartments are ready for show.
• Responsible in preleasing NTV units and utilizing commission based incentive.
• Must have an awareness of “curb appeal” of the property and display marketing material for leasing
• Through knowledge of lease terms, specifications and all community policies.
• Knowledgeable of Market TAA Contract, Sec 8, tax credit, and Affordable Housing paperwork.
• Fully informed of current rates, locations and all amenities of property.
• Responsible for “shopping” competitive properties as needed and conduct market surveys monthly.
• Develop full knowledge of applications information required, screening process and policies regarding
Rentals, including Fair Housing knowledge and practices.
• Responsible for conducting outreach marketing and organizing resident events.
• Responsible to play an active role in the renewal process for all programs.
• Responsible for proper filling of all resident information and maintaining property files per program
• Efficient and timely processing of all required administrative forms, reports and related
• Responsible for reporting unusual or extraordinary circumstances regarding the property
• Courteous, efficient handling of residents’ requests and complaints, including creation of work orders.
• Responsible for maintaining a professional appearance and outgoing attitude at all times.
• Responsible for maintaining work areas and office in clean and orderly manner
• And any other duties as assigned.